Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

CHAPTER 2 : YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE

"I tried but I can't"

"I love u so much, I can't live without you" 

"I want to show you my care and love, I won't expect anything else, I just want to make you happy" 

"I hope you don't feel what I'm feeling right now, it hurts so bad" 

"Why can't we be like we're used to, I want you" 

Heartbreak

Is an issue. 

But if you never experience it, you won't learn. 

How to be more attentive
How to be more appreciative
How to care 
How to be patience
How to show respect
How to give and take
How to be grateful
How to nurture and sustain that relationship you're having 

Instead of just "go with the flow" 

And this is the flow. I assure you. 
You have lost me, but please, don't lose yourself. 

Time will definitely heals all these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails