Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Day 12 of Adaptation

Just a quick update. I'm oncall so I don't really have much time to write. Anyways, so far so good. I wish I could sleep this time. Fingers cross.
I think, I'm pretty stable now. Yes, first few days was hard. I cried almost everyday. I can't really sleep properly. But now, I think I get through it quite good. I'm proud of myself actually. The old me is nothing like this. I feel great.

Yes of course. I miss her. I'll always miss her. She becomes someone significant and she is a part of me. She's like a family but at the same time, an accompany. I feel most comfortable with her, who I can share almost everything. So being apart is something I'm not used to but I keep holding on to it.

I wish I could run to her whenever I want. But it's impossible. Both of us already know it. Everytime she said "datang la sini", part of me will scream out loud "i want to you have no idea", but this is reality that both of us need to face.

The fact that she called me today is good enough. We get to talk few here and there. But of course, time always envy of us, if she was free, I was working, and vice versa. So we can't really talk much. Our working time is different. That's why it makes this much difficult. I'm more than grateful, whatever it is, she still makes an effort to call me. I cannot complaint.


"I wish you were here by my side too"


No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails