Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Day 14 of Adaptation



So I'm a regular for this clinic this month. It started with "why it such a busy clinic, I don't want to do locum here again," and it ended up with "ok, lets put my name in every free available slots, shall we" 

And I'm getting used to it. Maybe because it's Ramadan, fasting month, that's probably why it was so busy at night or maybe it is a busy clinic to begin with, I don't know because I just started doing this here. I always took the night slots, which is only for 2 hours (8pm-10pm) and I never can get back on time. I think I see patients fast enough but still it will always be overtime and overpaid. Haha lucky me or not I have no idea. 

Usually there'll be around 10-15 patients per night. So roughly I need to see one patient in 8-12 mins. It's like me being in Emergency department again. The adrenaline rush is real and it really excites me. I never encounter such situation in other private clinic.  Do I like it this way or not? I think yeah, it sort of reminds me the old days when I was in Emergency, the best posting I've ever had and wish to stay. And it actually makes time went by faster when you have to concentrate on handling patients. 

So my conclusion would be, I think yes this clinic is the busiest clinic I've ever see. Maybe people likes to come to this place because of the owner, whom I never met to date. Well I wish I can meet her one time and probably ask a bit on how can she managed to attract so many patients in a day, eventhough there is another well known clinic just 3-4 stores across hers. Who knows what my future held for me. Who knows  maybe one day I ended up quitting KKM and managing my own clinic. Who knows? 

PS : I have another 3 oncalls and 7 locums to go this month but I'm so damn tired to even think about it. I just have to get through this because this is the only therapy that prevent me from entertaining my emotion so far. So I need to this for the better me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails