Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Day 13 of Adaptation




I hate people who always underestimate others as if they are great and perfect. I don't know how they get that kind of confident to degrade other human being, but honestly, they are not worth as they think they are.

I'm so pissed regarding this situation that my colleague and I have to face everyday. People like 'X' should not exist. Demotivating and degrading people is not in human nature. I don't think 'X' understand, being honest and being rude is two different thing. Frankly speaking 'X' is rather rude than honest. It needs to stop. More people are hurting because of 'X' and if you are a human, you don't let other human down, instead you pick them up and help them out.

I'm so stressed out these few days. I feel like ventilating myself to someone. Someone who I always need, my girlfriend obviously. So I've texted her this morning telling that I really need to talk to her once she's free. Out of sudden she called me. But again, I was working in the clinic seeing patient and I can't really talk to her that time. So I hung up on her. I always know she is someone that caring. She surely will get me everytime I'm in need, at instance. The problem is, we work in different working hours. Not only distance now that envy of us, but also time.

She said I'm strong. Little did she knows, being in a battlefield without her here is much difficult and I'm still adapting. Trying hard not to think about it while making myself busy with work, locum and other stuff like writing here. 

So, yeah I'm barely survive over here dear girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails