Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

Day 1 of Adaptation

Happen to know that I'm currently working in Taiping. Long story short, I was not really adapting in the first month being here. Yes, I'm weaker than anybody ever think of. So, the moment I've met my girlfriend, life change incredibly much from there. I never cried again everytime I drove back home. I feel good going to work knowing that I have somebody to rely and help me while working. Everyday would feel adventurous and joyful, and the fact that the most awaited time for me on every single day was seeing and talking to her.

But now, she's gone. She had her duty call in Labuan. I was okay at first but knowing that we don't really have proper goodbyes, and I'm not too sure what went wrong, she's kinda avoiding and ignoring me eversince.

I don't know what happen. I wish I know. I wish she had told me why. But if this is what she wants, I'll accept it. After all, I don't have right to force her doing anything that I wish.

It's a lie if I said that I'm doing fine. But I know eventually, time will settle this. She gave me so many wonderful moments to be remembered. And I forever thanks her for that. Whatever it is, I hope she's happy and doing good out there.

Well, back to work, I was so surprised when I saw one of the HO who already came back to work after having quite a rough journey, so good to see her. Hopefully she'll stay strong. Welcome back!

PS : I'll be here whenever you need me

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails