Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2018

She's gone, for now....





Thanks, will never be enough
Sorry, will never be good

But if I have to say those words million times, I would.

You teach me so many things in this life, most importantly, how to be a young independant strong woman. You have become a role figure, who I adore and look up in so many ways.
Your ambience and personality are somehow opposite to me, but hey opposite attracts right?

After all this while, meeting and getting to know you, every single day, I've learn a new thing. And it's all because of you. And I forever hope that I can learn more from you.

Girlfriend, we maybe 1000 miles away, but you'll stay closest to my heart. So whereever you are, always remember, I'll be here by your side even if not virtually.

Thanks for everything that you've done for me and Sorry if I never be as good enough as you are to me

Be safe and good luck! 

P/S : after so long I haven't write, maybe this is the best time to ventilate again



No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails