Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Day 4 of Adaptation


"Don't think too much about it. There's nothing to worry pon. It just me and my problems. Nothing to do with you"

I'm upset. Way too damn upset. I've finally received her text message. It was a birthday wish after all. If it's not because of my birthday then until when she'll stay ignoring me? She mentioned about it's not really my fault but how can she manage to do that to me, I have no idea. I won't leave my friend hangin if I don't have problem with them, much less to say if its my very best friend though.

I was oncall on my birthday anyways. It surely lesser the frustration. I don't think it was the right moment or even the right emotion to reply her back. Yes she gave me this nice simple text that literally blew myself away - maybe the fact that I've been waiting for her text so long. It felt like these 7 days were the longest and most miserable 7 days I've ever endured. But I just have no time to even think or respond about it. 

It was a very hectic call. I don't get why all babies want to come out on the exact same birth date as mine as well. Admissions flow like crazy, I literally have to go in doing cser like every hour before I had my chance to sleep for about an hour before I need to get up again doing MRP, during golden time of having my sahur, ugghh and labour room was having its own 5th waves throughout the day and night not forget to mention. So I really was in a situation where I don't have much time to think about it yesterday. 

People's right, make yourself busy then you'll forget things that breaks you.

I may not get any cakes or sweets or treats, but I definitely have many people who I'm going to share same birthday together in the future!

PS : should I just reply her like nothing had happen in this side of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails