Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Day 2 of Adaptation



"A spark of fire kills a sea of love. A single moment of misunderstanding made you forgot the thousand seconds of lovable moment we've spent together. It's not the pain that makes you suffer, it's your own negative thoughts that make things worse"

It feels strange. It surely did. Being at a place that can reminds you a lot of her. Like every single corner of a room, makes me think of her. After all, this is the place we spent our many time together, I cannot complaint. But it surely make things more difficult. Like today, I had a course held in a building where most of the week all of the staffs gathered for an assembly, it's actually one of the most frequent place where I could meet her or at least see her from a distance. You know when there's this flashback train that comes out from your brain cortex so vividly where you just go into blank phase and all of the sudden you can't really differentiate which one is the reality or imagination? yeah, that's exactly what happen to me and part of me was scared, but another part of me kind of relieve because, those are memories of us that I really want to embrace in my entire life, and I'm so glad that I can still remember it clearly.

What I know, I can see myself changing in a good possible way. She really had taught me to think more positive and bring out the good in every situation in this life. The old me would have probably, curse or mad at her, she surely left me hanging but whatever situation it is, maybe she has her own reason to it, and I need to respect that. Relationship/Friendship is not a singular thing right?

She gave me so many wonderful moments, and she treated me like I'm so special and important, I do feel important. So I don't need to have any doubts on her just because of this one unexplainable situation of us. Sometimes there are things that is not explainable and we just have to face it, not everything requires an explanation, we just need to go with the flow and sometimes, it's better to not be explained at all. 

Like she always said "thoughts are in a prayer", well dear girlfriend, you'll always be in my prayer. I'm so lucky to be able to learn so many things from you, and I wish nothing but the best for your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails