Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Day 7 of Adaptation

There are two kind of theories on how people met in my dictionary, either it's parallel or perpendicular way.

You may know these two theories when you learnt geometry in high school, parallel and perpendicular lines. Well, I forgot most of them actually. Anyways, I see myself meeting a lot of new people daily. Some of them are still being part of my life, and some of them, I'm afraid, were not. Life is a bargain. You don't always have what you need, but you always get what you don't really want, ironically.

And truth to be told, everyone who I consider I need in this life, are mostly from the perpendicular way theory. We've met on a cross section timeline, in one place at one time, before both of us continuing our own separate ways of life differently. It's sad. Because after so much of efforts and time you've given to that person, you know you won't be together forever. 

Nothing in this world stays. But as much as your mind tried to remind it, your heart still will do everything impulsely. You'll never know when you'll see or meet them again because in perpendicular line, there's only one interception. To begin with, both of you are from two different worlds, two different places, two different persons who manage to meet in one similar point of a time, and that's it.

I found it hard to believe when I lost one of my bestfriend previously. But now, it seems history does repeat itself. And maybe, maybe this is another test from the Almighty that I might have failed, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails