Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Letting Go Move On : Day 1

All this while I know this situation will comes only that I don't know when. I keep on saying in my mind, my heart and my soul that I'm gonna be just fine. But to be honest I have no idea whether I can put aside all of it like it doesn't matter anymore - when it does. It always gonna be mattered most. Maybe this is my fate my destination and my challenge. I've had most wonderful years before and not possible that I'm gonna have a new one after. I never felt this betrayed. I own this feeling which I don't think people would understand. I'll try my hardest to keep it the way it is supposed to be. Maybe I was wrong maybe I'm not, the only thing I know, I had it and I handled it and I feel for it and I treated myself as I wanted it to be. I'm sorry, I love you way too much.

P/S : It's not about the situation it's about the way you handled the situation. I've heard it from someone who...hmm...actually did probably not more or less the same. Ironically. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails