Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

The Untold Truth

Well it came out to be another shock, another truth, another chapter of my uninspiring and boring life - yet again.

Kind of similar story but different main actor.

When we get close to someone (with opposite gender of course), surely there'll be a moment - what Ed Sheeran always potrayed in his songs;

"People fall in love in mysterious way"

Well I don't. I don't find it mysterious already. You get close, you get closer and you simply just be something from nothing ain't right? It's just human nature. But the hardest thing was when deep inside you, you'll know what's going to happen and when it happens, you just cannot accept it well. In terms of,

"We were bestfriends like siblings. You don't fall in love with your own brother/sister"

Or...

"Well, I know you guys had something (masakan pokok bergoyang kalau tiada angin) but why can't any of you admit before I found out?"

And the best part was...

"You're my bestfriend! I thought you'd shared everything like EVERYTHING including your own feelings. Its not a wrongdoing, it just didn't feel right for me because all this while you guys been talking/messaging/calling each other and you even denied (sakit hati la bila org ckp itu ini bla bla bla taktau dah nak explain cmne) and yet after I found out you said "We are closer but we have no relationship"....."

I mean, why don't you just say it that you are having something but not yet anything. Not after I found out like this. So it just another truth untold and I got to know by chance (again) because maybe God loves me more than I think He did. Maybe He wants me to know that both of you guys deserved to be caught after trying so hard to hide behind my back.

And to you (if you read this)

IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ANYMORE. I SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO CAN PLAY ACT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENS BUT NOT ME, ITS JUST NOT MY THING.

P/S : Im so f***ing tired with all of these. Why can't you just disappear. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

type comment here...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails